Wednesday, June 24, 2009

did some scraping last night

i actually cleaned my room yesterday for the first time in a loooong time!
so my desk was clear and i decided i should take advantage of it while i have the chance lol. so i did two new pages, one about getting my macbook this february  and about getting my license a month ago. 


Journaling reads: i have saved up for my macbook forever! many months of hard earned tips and work earned me my very own macbook. And i absolutely love it, it is so easy to use, and i haven't had any problems. i have saved up for it for years, and yes it is expensive but soo worth it!


journaling on this one reads: after many hours of practice, countless tanks of gas and $600 spent on drivers ED i finally got my license, after my second try! i am so happy and excited and proud of myself for getting it! Next step buying a car!
TFL
 

2 comments:

Angie... by the said...

Hi Sweetie,
Thanks for sharing your blog with me, love your lo's and left you some love on the ck board, too. Thanks for joining our blog club!

Unknown said...

Just stopped by to say "hi"... cute blog you got here girlie!! Love the macbook LO. I {heart} mine, even tho it's old!